Enrolments for 2025 at Marlborough Primary are now open.
School Tours take place during various days by appointment. These can be arranged through the Office or by filling in the form directly at the bottom of this page.
2025 Foundation (Prep) Enrolment
The Department of Education (DE) has released a new statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline. The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Marlborough Primary School. Information can be found at Starting school page on the Vic Gov website.
The new timeline will apply for children starting Foundation (Prep) in 2025. All government primary schools will follow the new timeline in 2024 to support Foundation (Prep) enrolments for the 2025 school year.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep). You can also download the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers for the 2024 school year’ from the Starting School webpage (available from 15 April 2024).
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2024 at Marlborough Primary School from 15 April 2024.
What you need to do:
- Contact our school on 9870 3468 or email to Marlborough.firstname.lastname@example.org to book a school tour or to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process
- Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep) (available from 15 April 2024)
- Submit an enrolment application Foundation (Prep) Application Form for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 26 July 2024
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 9 August 2024. If you receive an offer of placement, you should contact our school to accept the offer by Friday 23 August 2024
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2024
- Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Tuesday 30 January 2024.
Enrolment applications submitted after 26 July 2024 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.
Our School Zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2021 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
School Enrolment Form
Marlborough Primary School Enrolment Form – General Enrolment Form
Copies of the Foundation Application Form and General Enrolment Forms can also be collected from our school office.